Monthly meeting of residents working together to protect and improve the built environment in Corcoran.
All are invited and welcome. We will be joined by City Council Member Alondra Cano.
- Elect a new Corcoran representative to the Midtown Greenway Coalition board of directors.
- Continue policy work to define Corcoran's desired housing mix in the Lake Street / Midtown light rail station area, where almost 700 new units are slated for development. What sizes, rents, and amenities are desired and needed? What information do we have and what else do we need to continue and complete this work? Please join the conversation. Committee members have shared background info here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B94Aolu58DADQTluOXlrQThhUUk&usp=sharing
- Continue efforts to Humanize Hi-Lake. Recent press here: http://www.startribune.com/streetscapes-how-to-humanize-a-busy-city-intersection/323235541/. Learn more on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HumanizeHiLake
- Update on 21st and Lake redevelopment (led by MPS), and related work by the South High Foundation to improve the South High campus. Recent press here: http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/04/28/adult-education-facility
- Update on 2225 East Lake redevelopment (led by Hennepin County). Groundbreaking scheduled for November. Recent press here: http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/05/05/redevelopment-minneapolis
- New business and announcements.