Residential property owners in the Corcoran neighborhood are eligible for a $200 mini grant from the Corcoran Neighborhood Organization (CNO).
Eligible improvements are limited to:
- Improvement or replacement of exterior door(s), or window(s).
- Insulation in walls, foundation, or attic spaces.
- Upgrade to Energy Star-certified furnace, air conditioning, or water heater.
- New, permanent improvements to the principal structure (home). Work on the garage, fencing, or landscaping is not eligible. Materials purchased and projects completed prior to January 15, 2016 are not eligible.
- Materials and/or contractor labor are eligible. Homeowner-installed work is acceptable but homeowner labor is not eligible for reimbursement.
Homes receiving CNO home improvement grants since 2010 are ineligible. Grants are limited to one per property. Funds are limited
and there is no waiting list.
Work must be completed prior to submitting your application. Copies of invoices for labor and/or materials must be submitted with your application. Complete, submitted applications will be reviewed in the order they were received.
CNO staff will conduct a property walk-through and photograph completed work. Once the work is verified complete and satisfactory, funds will be paid on a reimbursement basis. Please allow 4-6 weeks for reimbursement.
To apply visit online: www.corcoranneighborhood.org/grant
If you have any questions, please call Eric Gustafson at 612-724-7457 or email [email protected]