There’s nothing better than warm soup on a brisk evening in November – except, of course, gathering together with friends and neighbors for the annual Corcoran Soup Cookoff!
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, November 16th from 6-8pm at the CNO office (3451 Cedar Avenue South) and plan to bring the whole family! Bread, beverages, and desserts will be provided.
- Bowls and utensils will be available, but we encourage you to bring your own mug or bowl for soup.
- There will be plenty of space to mingle and eat, along with childcare activities.
- If you are interested in entering a soup or chili please contact Heidi Johnson McAllister: 612-724-7457 / [email protected]
- Let us know you are coming! RSVP (not required) at our Facebook Eventhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1282060005186999/
Any and all are encouraged to enter! If possible, all entries need to bring their soup in slow-cooker to stay warm and with proper serving utensils.