Corcoran's Community Organizer develops relationships and leadership, and helps resident-leaders organize and engage with the CNO Board and outside decision makers to support their objectives. Issues, based in our local geography, could include:
- Concerns or improvements related to rental housing. Collaborate across geographies for policy and systems change with the Minneapolis Renters Coalition.
- Concerns or improvements related to public transit or public infrastructure.
- Concerns or improvements related to parks, recreation, and public spaces.
- New housing or commercial development especially along East Lake Street.
- Concerns about safety and walkability; helping apartment and block clubs get organized.
- New community concerns in the neighborhood.
Compensation is competitive and includes health, dental, matching retirement benefits, and paid time off.
View the complete job posting for details including how to apply.