Are you interested in vending at the Midtown Farmers Market? Quality vendors are the heart of the Midtown Farmers Market and we strive to create a balanced and diverse vendor mix each season. Applications from Minnesota and Wisconsin farmers, artisans and producers are welcome! Visit our website, www.midtownfarmersmarket.org or contact Market Manager Miguel Goebel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-724-7457, for more information and to access the 2016 vendor application.
Application Schedule and Deadlines:
- March 4: Applications due for all vendors except arts and crafts vendors
- March 11: Acceptance notification
- April 1: Application deadline for arts and craft vendors
- April 2: Annual Spring Vendor Meeting
- April 8: Acceptance and first half schedule notification for art and craft vendors
- May 7: Opening day, Saturday market
- June 7: Opening Day, Tuesday market
- August 6: Final payments due, annual vendors
- October 25: Closing Day, Tuesday market
- October 29: Closing Day, Saturday market
*Applications received after the due date will only be considered if space is still available.
Get Involved, Join the Midtown Farmers Market Advisory Committee!
Are you interested in volunteering and becoming more involved with the Midtown Farmers Market? If so, the market is currently looking for passionate individuals who are interested in helping the market with event planning, communications and public relations, fundraising, volunteer recruitment and on-site market day support. Please contact market manager, Miguel Goebel by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 612-724-7457 for more information and additional informational materials about the Midtown Farmers Market Advisory Committee.