Each year, generous supporters like you celebrate Give to the Max Day by making an online donation to many organizations. Your generosity on this day makes a difference far beyond the 24-hour giving event. Please consider giving to CNO on November 17, 2016, for Give to the Max Day and help us continue to unite our neighbors to strengthen our community. CNO has a goal of raising $5,000. We need your help! Can you give $10 or more to help us make that goal? A board member has generously donated a matching gift of $1,000 to help us reach our goal! Consider making your donation a sustaining donation at any amount. By accomplishing our goal, CNO will be able to continue:
- Organize renters to advocate for their housing. Read the letter from renter leader Edaín Altamirano about this important work!
- Support small businesses with training, façade improvements, and more.
- Sustain and grow the Midtown Farmers Market, including new permanent plaza space.
- Guide the developments of new retail space and housing at 2225 East Lake as well as the Adult Basic Education at 21st Street and Lake Street.
- Improve the Lake and Hiawatha intersection to make it safer and easier to navigate.
- Put residents like you in direct relationship with local government officials, developers, and others.
Mark your calendar and schedule your gift anytime between November 1st and November 17 by visiting https://www.givemn.org/organization/cno. Sustaining donations can be made through this website as well.