Residential property owners in the Corcoran neighborhood are eligible for a $100 mini grant from the Corcoran Neighborhood Organization (CNO).
Eligible improvements are limited to:
- Improvement or replacement of exterior door(s), or window(s).
- Insulation in walls, foundation, or attic spaces.
- Upgrade to Energy Star-certified furnace, air conditioning, or water heater.
- New, permanent improvements to the principal structure (home). Work on the garage, fencing, or landscaping is not eligible. Materials purchased and projects completed prior to February 10, 2017 are not eligible.
- Materials and/or contractor labor are eligible. Homeowner-installed work is acceptable but homeowner labor is not eligible for reimbursement.
Homes receiving CNO home improvement grants since 2010 are ineligible. Grants are limited to one per property. Funds are limited and there is no waiting list.
Work must be completed prior to submitting your application. Copies of invoices for labor and/or materials must be submitted with your application. Complete, submitted applications will be reviewed in the order they were received.
CNO staff will conduct a property walk-through and photograph completed work. Once the work is verified complete and satisfactory, funds will be paid on a reimbursement basis. Please allow 4-6 weeks for reimbursement.
How to Submit an Application
- Paper applications are available for pick at the CNO office (3451 Cedar Ave S) or can be downloaded as a PDF here in English.
- Las solicitudes en papel están disponibles para recoger en la oficina de CNO (3451 Cedar Ave S) o se pueden descargar en formato PDF aquí en español.
- Online application form is listed at the bottom of this page.
For more information or questions, contact Brettina Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-724-7457.
Receive a low-cost energy audit and advice on energy efficiency improvements from the Home Energy Squad program of Xcel and CenterPoint Energy.
CNO provides financing options for home improvement projects through our loan program. Contact our partners GMHC (612-722-7141) for complete terms and conditions and to start an application.