Highlighting events, issues, and happenings in Corcoran neighborhood, the Corcoran News has been in circulation since 1985. As of February 2019 the paper has moved to an online format only. Read the news online here at CorcornNews.org.
The Newspaper committee is seeking new members to help establish our new online presence and expand to a monthly newsletter.
The purpose of the Corcoran Newspaper Committee is to create and organize content and manage the layout of the Corcoran News, which will highlight events, issues, and happenings in Corcoran and other local communities.
Corcoran News is always seeking articles, columns, artwork, photographs, opinion, and event information for our upcoming editions.
- The Editor of the newspaper gives final approval of articles and photos for the Corcoran News with input from the committee.
- There will be no maximum word count for online submissions, unless the Newspaper Committee deems it necessary.
- The Corcoran News retains the right to edit submissions. We will do our best to inform and work with the writer on the edited version.
- Corcoran News will take submissions for the community calendar and will print events, meetings or happenings.
- The Corcoran News aims to publish the original work of Corcoran residents each month concerning issues, ideas, and events unique to the Corcoran neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods. Corcoran News will also publish CNO meeting minutes in accordance with the CNO bylaws. With its remaining print space, Corcoran News will publish other work concerning issues and events unique to the Corcoran neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods.
Please submit all content to firstname.lastname@example.org.