You’re invited to the May 18 Membership Meeting of the Corcoran Neighborhood Organization (CNO) from 5:30-7:30pm, to be held outdoors at Corcoran Community Garden at 3301 24th Ave S.
This is a free event and all are welcome! Meet new and interesting neighbors, eat grilled food with live music in a beautiful garden, and run for or elect your neighbors to 4 positions on the CNO Board.
- 5:30 BBQ Potluck begins with live music in the garden! We’ll have a hot grill and some meat and meatless burgers, and beverages. Feel free to bring food to grill or side dishes to share, or just come to eat.
- 5:30-6:00 New CNO Member registration. You must be a CNO member to vote in the election. See below for how to become a member.
- 6:00 CNO Board Election begins while the potluck meal continues. More below.
- 6:30 Potluck and Socializing Continue!
LOCATION: Corcoran Community Garden, 3301 24th Ave S
In case of rain, the meeting will be relocated to Corcoran Park Recreation Center, 3334 20th Ave S.
Four CNO board positions up for election:
1. Chair (2 year term)
2. Secretary (2 year term)
3. At-Large (2 year term)
4. Land Use & Housing chair (community recommendation for a position appointed by the CNO Board per our bylaws)
All Corcoran residents aged 18 or older are eligible to serve on the board and become voting Members of CNO. Register as a voting member of CNO by dropping by the CNO office or by registering at the May 18 meeting from 5:30-6:00pm (registration will close at 6:00pm).
Learn more about the CNO Board at http://www.corcoranneighborhood.org/join_the_board. To add your name to the ballot
please contact Eric Gustafson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-724- 7457.